Internet stops after I start utorrent

desi

Hey all, Desi here again. I have another problem that is--Whenever I open up utorrent, my internet works for about 1 minute (litterly) and then just stops. I mean the dl speed reaches about 200kb/s in utorrent meaning my internet is working but my msn and mozilla just stop. I think utorrent is over-riding my internet connection so..Do you guys have any idea how I can avoid this? Thanks for taking your time to read my topic. All suggestions welcome.

Edit: I have the Motorola's Surfboard SB5100 and my ISP is Rogers. Right after I close utorrent my internet starts working instantly. Any other information you need just ask. This is a direct connection, no wireless connection.

:o Thanks guys. I read your the link in your sig before ultima and told others to refer to it.. I dont know how I missed out on it. Thanks so much but just one thing you guys need to fix up in that post--

# Try disabling peer.resolve_country if it isn't already set to false (Can be found in Preferences > Connection)

It's Preferences>Advanced.. I knew about it so I found it.. Some new comer probably wouldn't..I dont wanna be a nerd..:) Just thought I might point that out and thanks again so much:).

Archived