access is denied error please help

noamericano

ok so i got a new laptop and i dled utorrent and i dled the first torrent yesterday works fine no problem. but then today i dled one torrent worked for about 10 seconds and then it gave me that error and stopped dling....so i thought it was the torrent so i tried dling another torrent and samething. im using a wireless router and utorrent works fine for my other computer. im using vista home premium. using windows firewall and windows live onecare . only difference from yesterday to today was adding some softwares like daemon tools microsoft office and stuff that probably have no relation to this. but it might because i added peer guardian 2 but pg2 didn't have any problem with my other computer so im just stuck plz help =D

edit* i also put the windows firewall to unblock utorrent and restarted computer and still nothing.

problem fixed. i read some previous posts and i got it fixed. iunno if anyone else has this problem but imma just say the solution if anyone needs it.

i had the torrents download into a folder called download in the utorrent folder and i guess that causes it to not work so i deleted that download folder and just made a new download folder and put it somewhere else and it worked fine =D thx for help

Archived