Don't know what to call it.

pH|Lite

If you select, let's say, 3 consecutive torrents and then press the "Move Up" or "Mode Down" buttons, it moves them down, but for some reason they get separated by one non-selected torrent. It's hard to explain. Try it. Fix it. :).

Also, this one is not majour. And I don't even know when it happens, but sometimes the tooltip for the tray icon pops-up behind the taskbar, covering all the important information.

I also had that problem with 1.2.1 (don't know if earlier versions had it as well). Now I just move them one at a time, which can be time consuming when you have a lot of torrents.

Also would be nice if you could use command keys (say Ctrl-[up/down arrow key]) to move them instead of using the mouse to click on buttons.

I'll try it out when I have some more torrents downloading... sounds weird, probably just a slight bug in that routine. Sounds easy to fix.

As far as the tooltip appearing behind the Windows taskbar, this is a Windows bug.

http://www.tech-pro.net/howto_018.html

If it bothers you that much..

If you prefer to keep the taskbar on top of other windows, then deselecting this option as described above, and then reselecting it again, restores the correct window order and brings the tooltips back to the front, until the next time!

Read the page above. It's a real pain, I know..

Archived