Updater

rb1401

I requested the updater to upgrade to 1.74 but it came up with an error message error unknown and crashed the program. Now everything is being checked and as I have some large files downloading it is taking forever. I don't wish to start again as the three large prgrams had virtually finished. Is there anyway to disbale checking and get the dls working again? Thanks

Thanks. I take your point but since then I have run into another problem which has only happened since using these latest updates. I close the active torrent down but they seem to remain hanging about in Memory. I always give the program 10 mins. to close down before actually closing it down but on this occasion, they still hadn't cleared. So when I tried to load the program back in it told me that it was already open. I left it for a further 20 minutes and then checked task manager to see active processes and it had cleared so it was able to load in. Then it starts the checking process again. It has so far 4 hours to check the first torrent and it will probably take another 3 hours at the rate it is going to finish just the one torrent. Its hopeless. I am very tempted to put one of the earlier versions back on. How significant is the improvement in terms of performance for the later versions?

Thanks

Archived