µTorrent 1.7.7 released

Firon

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is with utorrent 1.7.7 and the utorrent Trojan Virus!

I'm using CA Security Center, which I have an account and updated daily. When running a CA Anti-Virus also Anti-Spyware virus scan. It shows a "utorrent Trojan" in both scans. After removing the utorrent trojan by the way of scanning in safe mode, the computer acts nomal again. Till I open utorrent 1.7.7. than its back again, without doing a download or even a search. This still happen after formatting the hard drive on another computer the same thing happens with that one. The virus cause the computer to run very slow, freeze and also some time makes the other computer run slower.

The utorrentviruschaser

• 3 weeks later...

1. Hi, Im a new uTorrent user.

2. I noted that its forbidden to ask help, but I dont know where to go. Plse advise me where can i post my questions on how to configure the ports of the new uTorrent 1.7.7.

3. I used BitTorrent before, and it was easy to install and use. No port configuring. What is the difference between uTorrent and Bittorrent?

Regards

Anastasia

Thank u for ur reply DreadwingKnight.

I looked at the sites, and it is really not helpful to me at all. Can u plse give me a few seconds and tell me how to configure the port? When they talk of a "rooter" , I assume its the ADSL modem they refer too, yes?

I have a "Zyxel P-600";

at the bottom the following data is found:

P660RT2 EE

T2

model number 401494.

IP: 192.168.1.1.

Password (i will give it if u need it)

Regards

PS: feel free to contact me at nastasiaprincess@gmail.com.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived