Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Firon

µTorrent 1.7.7 released

To Richard Choi, I have downgraded to v1.6.1 for good.

You don't need to find out what's wrong with my RSS filters anymore. Thanks.

1.7.5 doesn't work correct

I can't use download and upload limit options, they don't work. I set some max speed, but uT still DL/UL @ max speed. But version 1.6.1 works correct (with limitations of UL/DL).

Using Windows Vista Ultimate.

P.S. sorry for my eng

Hi !

I just wanted to thank you for this version of µtorrent.

Everything work but perfectly, without any problem of any sort. I haven't encountered a single bug or anything of the sort ever.

It works even more perfectly than perfectly :P

You really did a great job with this version, and I wanted at least to thank you for it (well, it's not much though...)

Thank you very much !

Well I know of a torrent site that won't even allow anything over 1.61 due to some concerns the administrators had. Anyways be real interesting to see how this merger effects people, and everyone knows it will effect them. Hopefully it is positive, but I know we all have our doubts. Utorrent has been a great client for me, but I have not used newer versions and don't plan to until I am sure how this merger will effect Utorrent.

Well, based on every torrent I download, I can say that about half to 2/3 of the clients I connect are uTorrent, so I don't think it had a negative impact. Can't say the same about the Vuze thing.

Some users are morons.

alterdstate: The merger happened almost 12 months ago! What could you possibly still be waiting for that will make you sure of what the merger will mean for utorrent?

I am a new user.I have d/loaded 1.7.5. but my P2P d/loads keep using Azureus,how do I change it.:)I want utorrent has my default.

(Geriatric getting greyer every minute)

hi...Mt u torrent stopped working after it worked for me about a month or two...it shows start up failed;wrong version of winSock installed...can u please help me out...Re installing did not help...!!!!!

Plzzzzzzzzzz

Hi guys!!

ive' been having trouble with my upload speed limit...I just can't limit upload speed to let's say 20kbps! No matter what i do! Y is that? That begin to happen since i installed vista 32 bits!

Firstly this is an announcement thread, not support thread. Are you talking about the status indicator as referenced here: http://utorrent.com/faq.php#What_do_the_Network_Status_lights_mean.3F

Or are you talking about other "red" icons... (as-in the default theme) for individual torrents as referenced here: http://utorrent.com/faq.php#What_do_the_red_icons_mean_on_the_torrent_status_icons.3F