upload speed is at 0kb/s!!!

NorCal

I have the same problem as this guy

http://forum.utorrent.com/viewtopic.php?id=29475

After the recent update of uTorrent(1.7.5) my upload speed is 0kb but download speed is doing ok. I have tried downloading one of the openoffice torrents which you can find here:

http://distribution.openoffice.org/p2p/

The download speed is ok but the upload speed is 0. Before the upgrade, I didn't have this problem. I have port forwarded my router-everthing seems ok. Under preference settings, I have DHT network and DHT for new torrents disabled. I enabel it back on but no change from the upload speed-still 0. I don't know what's causing this. Any ideas?

windows xp home edition sp2

utorrent 1.7.5

reinstall windows? I have thought of that, but that's too much for me right now. That will be the last thing I will do, I assure you. But thanks for replying dager, much appreciated. Well at least you had a small upload speed. I have "0" upload speed lol, darn thing just won't move.

I re-installed uTorrent but the upload speed is still at 0kb/s. Icon is full green, no logs, no errors, download speed is normal like usual. That's about all the information I can give out. If I have anything else, I will post it up. If anyone has any other ideas or an answer--please post asap, thanks.

I have tried multiple torrents from random torrent sites and all of them had good seeders and leechers. I even went back to v1.7.4 but nothing changed. My upload is still at 0kb/s. I just found out that two days ago my brother had the same problem. I also tried uploading a torrent and tried to seed it, but my upload speed was still at 0--even though there were 5-6 people downloading from me, my upload status still displayed 0....

Archived