Downloads keep stoping

mcfee03

Hi,

I've looked at the stickys & FAQ's for help and done everything they've advised but that didn't help. I've been using this router (DL-524) for about 8 months without any problems but recently (within the past month) have i had a problem. What happens is whenever I'm downloading multiple torrents or even just one torrent and high speeds are reached my internet connection is lostare reached it disconnects me from the internet (ie internet explorer, msn etc).The computer connected to the modem directly doesn't have any problems but the one connected to the internet via the an ASUS W-167G adapter and the D-Link 524 router. This is a really big problem, what should I do? Please help me out here, I really need help! Thanks

I've already been to http://forum.utorrent.com/viewtopic.php?id=15992#p258231 and tried everything they suggested.

I don't really think its worth buying another router as for about 8 months it has been working fine with uTorrent and all. I think it has something to do with the router configuration as I remeber changing it just when I had the problem (don't remember what I did though). When I go to configure it on internet explorer, what settings show I check or adjust?

Archived