RSS Episode number function question

jmbehrens

I'm sure I'm going to come off like an idiot for asking this question, but I can't seem to find the answer in these forums or on the uTorrent site.

I'm trying to use the Episode number function in the RSS downloader feature, and am wondering if there's a way to tell it to download "every episode from [x] point forward".

For example, let's say I already have the first seven episodes of a particular show, but want it to download everything from episode 8 onward.

I've gotten around the problem so far by putting in 1x8-1x99 in the filter box, but what happens when the next season starts up (I'm thinking Entourage where they sort of stopped one season and started the next arbitrarily)? Is it possible to put in "1x8-" to have it download everything after episode 8? Is there another way to do this?

Thanks for your help all... and if there's already been a thread on this, if someone could point me to it, I'd greatly appreciate it. I've been trying to automate my TV downloads for months and uTorrent seems to be the best solution, but I'm kind of a tech dunce so some of the nuances of the thing are lost on me.

Thanks all,

Jeff

Archived