Download problem with just one torrent

aeshupp

I've been using uTorrent for about two years now and have never really had any problems. I started downloading a large torrent (7.84 Gb) about a week ago. It downloaded fine until about three days ago but when I had just 930 Mb left it stopped downloading (no changes were made to my computer or uTorrent). Since then I've been downloading other torrents fine and I can still both upload and connect to this torrent's seeders, it just won't download the last little bit. Any ideas?

As far back as I look in the log there are no hash errors. Right now I see 4 seeds (7 in swarm) and 73 peers, I am connected to 32 peers and 1 seeds right now. Frequently I am connected to 1 or 2 seeds though. Currently I have 1.995 availablity. I have even gone so far as to stop every other torrent (normally I only let two download and one upload at a time) for an entire night and seen no improvement. Looking at another torrent I have going right now, I have a download speed of about 20 kb/s and upload of 25 kb/s.

This is really strange. It looks like there are several people (including myself) stuck at 88.4%. Now I'm not sure which column I should be looking at but for the people below 88.4% in the peer dl. column they are downloading between 17 kb/s up to 300 kb/s. In the down speed column nobody is getting much of anything (about 0.1 kb/s.)

A couple of the trackers appear to be having problems right now (but not earlier). However, despite a bunch of us being stuck at 88.4%, the availability is currently .982. Doesn't that mean that at least some of what I am missing is available from the people I am connected to?

Archived