Utorrent 1.6.1

mazzy

I installed UTorrent 1.7.5 + Crossover on OS X. I had a problem with private ratio's, so someone suggested I install 1.6.1. The ratio problem is fixed, but now the program has an annoying blink. All of the files seem to flash off and on and I swear I'm getting a migraine from it. Is this a problem that anyone else has encountered?

Thanks for your help!

Sorry, I just read where you don't offer support for older versions. I'll try the newest again, and get back if I'm still having problems.

It really wasn't UTorrent's problem, it was mine. I downloaded using Azureus which slowed my computer to a crawl, so I tried UTorrent with Crossover, and tried to finish my seeding, but it didn't report it. The tracking sites weren't showing that I was seeding, nor was my seeding being credited to my ratio. Someone suggested I switch to 1.6, and it corrected the ratio thing. After the blinking got on my nerves, I ran 1.7 again, but it still isn't reporting.

BTW even 1.6 with the blink, on a Mac, is better than any other client I've tried!

Thank you!

Thanks, I'll give this a try and let you know!

Couldn't double post, so I'm editing this one........

I've installed 1.7 using Darwine, and everything is working properly but it still isn't reporting, although it is seeding. What now?

Archived