utorrent error unable to detect free space correctly

azurie

If you don't have the .torrent file any more, you'd have to download it from the tracker. Since uTorrent doesn't know you already have 100% of the files (until a recheck), it will warn you there's not enough free disk space if all the files inside the torrent exceed your free disk space.

i have the files and i am seeding and the files STOP seeding when it decides i don't have enough space anymore for some ungodly reason THAT"S the problem. It just does not wish to allow me to seed for as long as i wish to on things regardless of file size or free hard drive space or lack there of. That's why I am asking here for any and all help on this but i can see that's not going to happen since no one seems to get it so thanks for nothing.

it's erratic when it does it so when it happens i will yes. Ok said when it happened again i would post it and it's happened again so here it is.

Error:not enough storage space to avalible to process this command

that's the error exactly as it appeared when it showed up on my utorrent this last time. My main drive has plenty of free space and i still had some space on my download drive so I have no clue why it would give that error specially when i was seeding not downloading.

Archived