Help!!!

chriscaustic

Ok, I've search all over and cannot find any sort of answers to this problem. I have been using utorrent for a good month or so without any problems....I even used it earlier today without problems, but now I can't download anything. I have gone to different trackers, and even tried using azureus, but to no avail. So, here's what's happening....i dl and open a torrent file with utorrent. It shows up in my download list like everything is normal...it gets tracker information and shows how many seeders and leechers there are. It starts attempting to make connections....now here is the problem. There will be like 400 seeders for a file...and it will connect to 3-5 if any at all (one torrent connects, one may not connect to anyone at all....even if there are a bunch of seeders and no leechers). It may start downloading at a rate of maybe 2-4 k/s for a short period, then connections will drop off and I'll be back at zero. Most of the time it downloads nothing whatsoever even when connected to the 3-5 seeders. I Have one torrent that has been open for an hour and I've downloaded 464kb. Please, can someone tell me what's going on????

Archived