Not connectable a firewall/router is limiting your network traffic.

yawadd

Hello all,

Im having problem with uTorrent 1.7.5 version.. Im getting "Not connectable a firewall/router is limiting your network traffic....." error message and unnormally slow speeds even after forwarding port,allowing it trough / set network rule for it in firewall. Ive read FAQ here without success.. ive also read every thread in here about this problem without finding a solution which works for me. Im having Comodo Firewall, NOD32 Antivirus, Peerguardian, Buffalo WHR-HP-G54S router and Telewell modem. Im having Windows XP Home OS. uTorrents Port Checker tells me that the port (56483) is not forwarded even im 99 % sure its forwarded correctly.

Im having another computer which is having wireless connection and the problem doesnt appear in there.

Can someone point me in right direction or do you have suggestion which could fix this problem.

Thanks.

I have this new beta 3.0.414 version of NOD32 and I couldnt find "IMON" service in it like in earlier versions or atleast its not named same way. You think I should uninstall this as shutting down from taskmanager still leaves apparently some "processes" in background.. and I didnt get uTorrent working in that way. Can you recommend some antivirus programs which wouldnt conflict with uTorrent like this. Thanks for your reply btw.

@Switeck im having Buffalo WHR-HP-G54S which has NAT on and ive forwarded ports for uTorrent. Im also running Comodo Firewall.

@Firon Im going to try to disable that Internet Monitor or try different Antivirus program if I cant get uTorrent working with NoD32.

Thanks for replies again.

EDIT: Right. I uninstalled NOD32 installed Avira AntiVir and uTorrent is still showing "Firewall/router blocking.... " so the problem is still there. Btw uploading with uTorrent is working fine.

Crap...so much for the easy fix. :(

Does the Telewell modem contain a mini-router and/or firewall that needs to be configured/disabled?

(Don't ask me...go to the manufacturer's website and/or GOOGLE it. :P)

Barring that, the remaining 'suspects' are Comodo Firewall, the Buffalo WHR-HP-G54S router, and Windows XP Home's firewall.

@Switeck.. I checked that Telewell and quess what it has firewall/nat on. I didnt think that option as uTorrent was working fine on other computer. Im now trying to figure out how to open ports for it. Ill be back if more problem raises but think its solved now.

Thanks for your help guys.

Archived