resume.dat.old corrupted

NeonLightning

my computer crashed wile i was downloading and then when i got back up in windows and went to load utorrent it said repeatedly that resume.dal.old was corrupt i had to wait till it finally brought up an error handle screen and i clicked ignore to get it back in utorrent and now about once every 15 seconds it seems it opops up

utorrent.exe - Corrupt File

This file or directory \(proper path)\resume.dat.old is corrupt and unreadable. please run the chkdisk utility.

i tried to delete resume.dat and resume.dat.old and neither of them will delete they both show up again when i refresh the win explorer screen i'ma reset into command prompt safe mode and see if i can remove that file and see how that goes

any suggestions mail me because i have a habbit of not remembering to check forums for like a week at a time

• 3 weeks later...

man the pain part is i got a bit of a glitchy powersupply and so it resets itself sometimes and now i had that problem again and now have a bunch of files that are no longer beeing seeded as i don't know where i put the .torrent files and wen i tried to load the ones i found in file find a bunch of files i know are complete it now says have 0% done and deleted what i had downloaded and started the downloads again and someof them are no longer beeing hosted

All the torrents you loaded are saved in %AppData%\uTorrent

Obviously, you pointed the torrent to the wrong folder (the folder ABOVE it is what you want), or if you use "Put new downloads in", you didn't use Add (no default save) to specify the correct folder.

Archived