Squared Series [tstatus]

TtWEAK

It started out with a modded verson of Determination's CSS status icons which were made to go with BloodStaindHurricane's Operanized toolbar.

These have evolved into my own series, still very much inspired by and credited to Determination's CSS styled icons. I have renamed them to 'Squared Series' so they can be their own design.

In addition to my Opera styled status icons, I have added an XPMC version to go with the many XPMC styled toolbars created by Determination and also by boo.

Smoky Squared and Carbon Squared are a couple of sets that offer a more subdued look, which allows the toolbar's style to shine through. They are simple and effective.

TtWEAK Squared is a little design I made to match my avatar, they turned out very well. Unfortunately for me, they kind of make me sick when I look at them, my avatar looks fine but when I look at the icons I get a sick feeling, anyone else have this problem?

Tango Squared has been added, they match the Tango toolbar that is available on the skins page. These are made to be an alternative to the ones already made to match the Tango toolbar created by the authors of the toolbar, hilloki & osmosis.

Opera Squared v1 - Click to download

opera(v1)-squared.png - mirror

Opera Squared v2 - Click to download

opera(v2)-squared.png - mirror

Smoky Squared - Click to download

smoky-squared.png - mirror

Carbon Squared - Click to download

carbon-squared.png - mirror

Tango Squared - Click to download

tango-squared.png - mirror

TtWEAK Squared - Click to download

ttweak-squared.png - mirror

XPMC(dark) Squared - Click to download

xpmc(dark)-squared.png - mirror

XPMC(light) Squared - Click to download

xpmc(light)-squared.png - mirror

Thanks, I just created this to fill the void in BSH's Operanized toolbar, I'm sure once he gets around to releasing his set this will become obsolete.

Gonna do a couple of more utorrent logos probably and then I'll try to whip Operanized status icons up. As icedog said, this is still a great set on its own though. Everyone has a variety of icons to choose from here. Makes utorrent all the better.

• 2 months later...

Smoky Squared - Click to download

smoky-squared.png - mirror

Carbon Squared - Click to download

carbon-squared.png - mirror

I just released the newest edition to the Squared Series, called Smoky Squared. It is very toned down compared with the others in the series, it is styled with greys and blacks. Also, a negative version of the first has been released. I hope you guys enjoy them!

I have added a couple more to the series.

TtWEAK Squared - Click to download

ttweak-squared.png - mirror

Tango Squared - Click to download

tango-squared.png - mirror

First off, a set based off of my avatar called TtWEAK Squared which has been available on the skins page for a few days now.

Newly added just now, is Tango Squared which is, of course, made to match the Tango toolbar. I think these are the best icons in the Squared Series.

Archived