New Scheduling

mrbombastic

• 2 weeks later...

I want a scheduler that stops or chutdown the computer when I want, not needing a external program to µtorrent to do this. Something like: shutdown computer at hh:mm, I see others programs that have this feature. Sometimes I need to sleep, the computer is in my room, I live in a rural place the sound of the computer don't let me sleep and I don't want to shtdown now, just want to let it stay downloading/uploading an hour or more.

I know is not the same request as the title of the post, but another thing is the possibility of export a torrent, sometimes I need to change/add new trackers to the torrent and then I need to upload this torrent to a torrent's page. Azureus have this feature and for this job I need to switch between this two programs.

I always will stay with µTorrent. :)

mrbombastic, just put seed only mode on during the day (shift click the scheduler boxes to turn them pink), then change your 2am setting to 2000 download and 7 upload. 7 upload means you wont be throttled bu µTorrent.

servimo, buy a quieter computer. try rightclicking on the torrent, clicking on properties, adding your trackers there (a new line for each). then press ok and your updated torrent should be ready to upload.

Archived