RSS Renamer

Garugaga

When I use RSS to download tv shows in the releases tab it always has the title, episode number, and quality in it but when it downloads the torrents the filename of the show is always funky, with periods and group names and stuff. It never follows a certain format so in explorer the episodes of a show are never in order. I was wondering if there would be a way to make the RSS able to rename the files when it downloads it. You could be able to pick the format it saves it in e.g. (Title) - (Epnumber) - (Format). This would make my life easier and keep my folders cleaner and more navigatible. I'm sure i'm not the only person who would appreciate it.

I already have filters set up to download different shows to different folders but the filenames of the shows never follow a certain format so when I look at the folder in Windows Explorer they are all jumbled up. Normally I use a renaming program but since I started to use RSS I was just wondering if uTorrent could do this automatically. But apparently this is isn't possible. Well, thanks for your time and thanks for creating such a incredible and free program. Also, have good luck with 1.8 we are all waiting with bated breath.

Archived