Restore Incompleted Torrent

GreenMark

Hi guys,

my computer is acting up, and i'm going to Restore my computer to brandNew stage, but i'ma leave the harddrive untouch, once i get back will i be able to continue downloading files that are now halfway thru?

If not is there a way to do it? i know Download Accelerator Manager allows this by creating a backup of current stage?

I don't want to retore my computer and get all my torrents unrecoverable and have to start download all over again.

I'm was thinking of creating a uTorrent backup but there is not such option, and i can't even find LogFiles where uTorrent keep all downloaded and current downloading list.

thanks

• 1 year later...

So back to my previous question over a year ago, I did find that find the resumable files are under:

C:/Documents and Settings/Administrator -OR - All Users/Application Data/uTorrent

I've migrated to Vista platform, Under Vista I can't seem locate the same or similar path as in XP.

=======================

Found it,

C:\Users\<Your_User_Account_Name>\AppData\Roaming\uTorrent

YOU MUST TURN

Follow these steps to display hidden files and folders.

1. Open Folder Options by clicking the Start button , clicking Control Panel, clicking Appearance and Personalization, and then clicking Folder Options.

2. Click the View tab.

3. Under Advanced settings, click Show hidden files and folders, and then click OK.

Archived