Add Torrent takes me to My Documents

Aalst

I have set up in the preferences where I store my .torrent files yet when I click the Add torrent button it always takes me to My Documents. This seems wrong, it should take me to my torrent file location that I told it. If this is not provided then defaulting to the My Documents directory would make sense.

Store .torrent files has nothing to do with the Add Torrent dialog. Add Torrent simply means loading a torrent into the client from anywhere on your system. Store .torrent files is the directory where µTorrent stores copies of torrents for its internal list.

Store .torrent files is the directory where µTorrent stores copies of torrents for its internal list.

Because of this, I don't think that µT should automatically go to this directory, since it's technically for internal use only. I think it should go to the 'add torrents from' directory.

More specifically, you know how you can set µT to automatically load torrents from a given directory? That should be specifed as the "torrent import" directory or similar, and a checkbox should be there to say 'automatically load torrents from this directory, IMO. Make sense?

Archived