Save previously-used trackers

splintax

Did a search for this on the forums but couldn't find it anywhere..

I think that there should be an option (maybe a scroll down list) that auto-completes and allows you to select from the trackers you've previously used, just to save you the hassle of going to the site each time to get the tracker URL if you have a bad memory like me :P

I know it saves the most recently used one, but when you use more than one tracker, a longer list would be helpful.

Just my thoughts..

Ultima: Adding a tag to this: tracker URL history

i like to add something theare :)

not only are list of used tracker, but checking of this trackers

example :

i have list of 20 trackers

uTorent in selected period check them, and mark live or dead :)

and

tracker exchange, so that every new torrent will have trackers that have them.

and possibility to add-remove , to-from torrents trackers on the fly.

Marking the tracker as live or dead I don't much like the idea of. Can't you just find a more reliable tracker? :P

Tracker exchange: I don't really understand what you mean by that.

Altering trackers on the fly is already possible. Just double-click the torrent and edit the trackers there.

Marking the tracker as live or dead I don't much like the idea of. Can't you just find a more reliable tracker? :P

Tracker exchange: I don't really understand what you mean by that.

Altering trackers on the fly is already possible. Just double-click the torrent and edit the trackers there.

hmmm

1 - alter trackers of torrent by hands is bad idea b`cuz i want to maximaze

probability of fastest download or most effective seeding :)))

2 - automatic altering of trackers in torrents will help finding seeds and

peers.

i hope that i explained well :)

sorry for may english :(

Okay. Well, one torrent can already use multiple trackers simultaneously. Just double click the torrent and add the trackers to the list.

As for checking if the download is present on the tracker, I don't think this is possible because most trackers use completely different methods of tracking downloads (although you _should_ just be able to check and see if you get rejected or not). Hmm. Okay, this probably is possible, but I'm still against it as it seems unneccesary when we have DHT..

• 1 year later...

since my topic was deleted:

since i make torrents for many different trackers

it would be nice if there was a way to save the trackers so that it is easier to switch from one tracker to another when uploading a new torrent

a drop down menu for announced trackers... would be one way or maybe a way to relate it with the labels ... or like if someone uses multiple trackers ... then there could be a list and then you could click the button .... add tracker

i'll let you pros decide

edited for _5618_

Archived