µT Doesn't Resume DLs After Crash

SanctimoniousApe

Using v1.2.2. Played with some advanced options (bt.scrape_stopped, bt.compact_allocation, & diskio.coalesce_writes) & had some system crashing issues (reboots out of the blue, no system event entries left behind). I'll restore all but "coalesce" and see if that helps, but thought I'd let you know.

Bigger problem I have existed before I even did the above. µT doesn't seem to restore the torrents upon restart. All the torrents are left with ".loaded" extension (which I've been using the wonderful "Flexible Renamer" to remove). Also, torrents I've told µT to delete aren't removed. Finally, it often (but not always) seems to have a problem recognizing that there is data already DL'd for a torrent and starts DLing it from scratch again.

Thanks for your time - despite some of the small problems, this is an incredible job of coding! :)

You must not use the same folder for torrent storage and auto-load. This problem happens when you do that. Use "Delete .torrent instead of renaming, when loading" too.

Use the beta to prevent your resume.dat file from getting blanked out on a crash.

Archived