I screwed up???

bcmt

Utorrent was working, but slowly, so I tried following the sites about tweaking the speed. Now I can't get any downloads. It identifies peers, but no seeds. Also there is no green check or yellow dash on the bottom line. I rebooted, restored the system and tried to reset all the settings. no luck Tried slackware and it identified the seeds, then erased them. Tried to uninstall Utorrent and reinstall, but it comes back exactly the same. somebody know what's going on? also, I reset the firewall (zone alarm) and even turned it off with no change. all torrents are listed as inactive even though each has many peers

Thanks

My port seems to be blocked. My internet is fine, but I did something to mess up the port connection. When I go to Utorrent, it shows seeds, then removes them. It seems to search, but can't connect to seeds.

When I tried http://www.utorrent.com/testport.php it says missing port and I get no color light on the bottom bar or Utorrent

Bitcomet does the same thing and it doesn't matter whether I use wireless or ethernet.

Ideas Please?

Archived