Tracker Problems

mugman5378

Guys, I have searched different topics and tried all I could find that was even close to my problem and I am still stuck! What did I miss?!

Under "Tracker" I am told: No Connection Could Be Made Because Target Machine Actively Refused It. DHT status changes with different torrents but the red down arrow remains the same. I'm missing something but I'm too new at this to know what, please help. I've reset my speeds, checked my firewall, port connection, re-installed UTorrent (the newest version).

I'm also getting Tracker Status says: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it. DHT Status: Not allowed and shows 0 seeds and 0 peers. (With a red downloading arrow) I've tried to check the box in the torrent's properties to allow DHT, but it's greyed out (ie won't let me). The Peer Exchange box is also greyed out. (I believe they were both checked before when I wasn't having problems) I shut off my computer and when I started it the next day this happened.

I've never had this problem before and at the moment I'm downloading and seeding other files without any problems.

The torrent having these problems is at 56.4% complete (from demonoid.com). I tried getting the same torrent from mininova.org, but I get the same response. And red arrow.

Does this mean there's something wrong with the tracker? Or the target machine? Or is it me? I'm new to utorrent so I have no clue.

I'm having the same problem as rassatar and mugman5378 since yesterday.

I've already tried different trackers such as demonoid, supertorrents and the OpenOffice Torrents. I'm not able to download anythng and I don't use DHT.

I've recently intalled the ESET Smart Security but it's all right.

I tried to disable it and it didn't work.

im having trouble my downloads wont download all of a sudden they go straight to the red icon which i think is inactive and my tracker status says: the procedure call table is invalid. and my DHT status says: not allowed. can anyone help to fix this problem? ive tried torrents from various sites and i still get the same message help lol . cheers

Archived