Change the color of download progress bar

valet88

• 2 months later...

Hello ... I would also like to know if it's possible to change the bight blue color of the progress bars. I have to wear sunglasses when I look at the program now.

Oh, ok. Sorry for the attempt at humor. But seriously, is there any way to change this color? One of the things I like about uTorrent is that I can customize the interface and make it more pleasant looking. But the bright blue bars really work against that.

Perhaps there is a file I can edit? Just specify another color???

Thanks,

LGM

Oh, that's too bad. I already do use the alternate icon sets. But it would be nice to be able to change the color of the bars too. They really really stick out.

Thanks anyway. I will put a request in on the feature request forum.

--LGM

Thanks for the help. I tried disabling the graphical bars but I missed having the visual information so I enabled it again. The bright blue is not as bad as having no visual indicator at all.

I'm not sure that the whole manual would have to be re-written as the graphical progress bar seems to be a different type of visual representation than the other bars in the program which are showing various types of information all at once. The progress bar simply shows percent so it doesn't matter what color it is.

At any rate it would be nice if it can be changed.

--LGM

Archived