Seeding Folder

Canada eh

Is there a way to store the files that have been downloaded so that they are gone (not Listed) from the utorrent page but still available for seeding. I have downloaded some albums and I would like to leave them so that other users can also download from me. The utorrent download page gets crammed with stuff that I no longer need, and the only way I know of is to remove them. I am new to this but even though they are in my designated download folder I don't believe they are available for seeding.

Thanks

"so that they are gone (not Listed) from the utorrent page but still available for seeding."

not that I'm aware of

"The utorrent download page gets crammed with stuff that I no longer need, and the only way I know of is to remove them"

Are you aware yet of the ability to assign "labels" to the different torrents? (rightclick the torrent in the listing, choose "Label" and enter/choose what ever text you like. Works also while marking muliple torrents) That way you could set a label for the stuff you "no longer need" and organise what you want to view/see in µT's windows.

Archived