We need bitcomet's protocol header encrypt option please

Technarch

P2P will always be a rat and mouse game.

Indeed.

ISP's will NEVER win the P2P "war". Because the P2P community will always be one step ahead.

I think thats the point you are wrong. Note that p2p is NOT currently winning.

I do take your arguments, yet you have to admit, the ppl who develop the p2p area do it as a hobby, when/if they have some spare time. On the other side, ISP's do have some money to invest in "anti-p2p" development, as you already noted, its the question of equipment and development price, if the price is too high, they wont do it. But you have to admit it, the hardware is getting cheaper and more powerfull. They dont have that equipment now, or it may be too expensive today, but it may become available very soon at more descent price, and it will obviously become upgradable, so every change in p2p protocols wont render it useless.

But anyway, i really hope i am wrong about all this.

Inf: Thats the old "will piracy ever die" issue. Sure, if you go all martial law and shoot people not abaiding the law right on the moment they are caught, they win.

In a humane, democratic society ? Not going to happen. Just like every defense was cracked, every protection bypassed.. Those genius' that are not working for the goverments and large corporations will find the solutions they need. Besides, there are always alternatives (simple business model - if your main competetor is taking fire for this methods - to the reverse and win customers by mere sympthy).

• 1 year later...

Archived