Information tabs/columns/bar is not visible

M3

Hello everybody, this is my first post here!

I've been using uTorrent for some time now and it has worked flawlessly, up until this small problem came up. My problem involves the information tabs/columns in the main display (the one with 'Name', 'Status', 'Downloading', 'Seeds', etc.). It is somewhat complicated to explain, so please bear with me.

For the last couple of weeks, I've noticed that the 'seeds' column in the top bar was not visible, even if it was checked (or 'dotted') on the right click menu. I decided to solve the problem, which I did by unselecting every option in the list, hoping it would 'reset' somehow. Unfortunately, my plan backfired; my bar dissapeared and I don't even have the bar to click on so I can bring it back!

Now that the information bar is missing, all torrent information is not visible, The main display is completely blank (other than the missing information, uTorrent seems to be working fine).

I've tried redownloading uTorrent and searching the registry for 'uTorrent' (I assumed that uTorrent stores settings there, seeing as their are no other files for it), to no avail.

What should I do now? Thanks in advance!

Archived