My download speed can't go faster than 30 k/b..

Syao

alright maybe someone can help me. My utorrent usually goes aoubt 10ish kb/s...sometimes gets about 20....but i dont understand why everyone else can get like 500 and im stuck with this crappy speed. i use a high speed cable connection and i still get crap. any help..and im not good with this stuff really...i dont undertand much about "ports" "isp"...etc...

k i downloaded that but i have no idea what that has anything to do with utorrent..its something like microsoft word or something.......and my light has been green the whole time...And.....when my utorrent is open i can barely be on an internet page because it goes so slow. takes like a min to load every new page.

• 5 months later...

Hi,

I'm having the same problem as Syao. I know this is the problem because my roommate has great download speeds with all of the same settings as I do. Last night I read this forum and then changed the router mac address and set my modem to bridge mode. This fixed the problem.... or so I thought. I was able to download at over 300KB last night, but then tonight I am right back to downloading at 30KB again. Can anyone help me?

Edit: I always have the green checkmark symbol and canyouseeme.org says it can see my ports.

i'm using DSL connection,having 100megabyte per sec internet speed but my download speed is below 30kbps.i didn't made the speed test and i given unlimited up and down limit.there is green mark at the bottom and no masseges are there. can anyone help me ,i don't no any thing about it.

Archived