When seeding, connection to peers is bein weird but have green circle?

Axsuul

Using utorrent 1.7.5 winxp sp2. I'm seeding a few torrents and there are about 10 peers in the swarm for each. Sometimes I am connected to 2 or 3 and I begin uploading but it then starts to decay (the number of peers connected to slowly decreases as well as upload speed) and then I am no longer connected to any peers. It does this everytime the tracker updates.. And even sometimes it says I'm connected to one peer but I'm not uploading anything. There is a green circle that says my network connection is working like it should as well. Anyone have any ideas as to why this is happening? This only started happening recently (perhaps my iSP is throttling?) I'm using protocol encryption with DHT disabled as well. I tried going through that guide by Ultima but nothing has worked. Thank you for your time.

I'm on ComCast, I hear the method is similar.

If the ISP really throttles/blocks seeding hard, there's not much you can do except change ISPs.

I say complain a couple times to tech support...but dig online first for other examples of stuff Cox is blocking. They won't listen if it's just BitTorrent. :(

Archived