StartupStuff5

StartupStuff6

StartupStuff7

StartupStuff8

StartupStuff9

StartupStuff10

StartupStuff11

StartupStuff12

So I re-downloaded the beta, and it was OK too. Probably somthing was wrong during it's previous download.

Sorry! Please ignore the email I sent (unless you want to try a nice free HTTP file-server...)

hi ludde,

same as markuz both debug and debug2 crashed with bsod on startup. and didnt manage to log anything before crashing either. just the error message stop 0xc0000008e, no other information or references.

my mobo is abit is7 and i am using the built-in 3com gigabit network port.

could it be sound card card related because once i heard a buzz on the speaker before the bsod? i'm using audigy2.

Hi, i tested the debug versions and same BSOD :( I get the BSOD just after click exe.

STOP 0x0000008E (0xC0000005,0x80536DAD,0xA82C3548,0x00000000) , no more info in the BSOD.

My computer:

Windows xp sp2, AMD 3500+ , A8NSLI Deluxe (nforce4), ati x700, 1024 ram and using onboard sound. I'm using the last drivers/bios version for everything.

Its the first time i have any problem like this with utorrent (or any other program).

Albert

Try this one too:

http://utorrent.com/download/beta/debug_more_msgbox.exe

Please tell me the last few messages you see. Please wait a second or two before clicking each message box button. Does the crash happen while a message box is open, or right when you clicked OK?

When it's mapping the UPNP port,it will open several messages boxes at the same time.

Archived