utorrent-1.2.3-beta-358 (Unicode)

ludde

I'm trying to use the NEW build 361. I've just noticed on the logger tab - that I have about 3 messages every minute of "PIECE XXX FAILED HASH CHECK" . It might have already been in previous versions...

Can you guys check and see if you have such messages too ?

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, trying new beta 361 at the moment. XP SP2 and IE 6. Got 3 queries.

1) What happened to the Debug Info window, its not popping up when i click on it in the menu anymore.

2) Is there any reason i can only add a new torrent (using the double click on the actual torrent file method) when i close Utorrent completely (i dont have the multiple instances problem). Dragging a torrent file into the utorrent window works fine.

3) Can anyone explain this in the changelog for previous beta? "Feature: Nicer availability graph." I can see the difference, but i can't get my head around what the difference is/means.

rafi: That does not happen to me. Probably a bad torrent.

ICleolion:

1: The debug info is printed into the Logger tab

2: This started with the utorrent_noargs.exe. It might have something with bugfinding to do, or readding it might just have been forgotten.

3: I don't really know how the graph works either, but ludde said it was Azureus style of displaying availability.

Thanks for the quick responses guys.

Ludde/Firon/Anyone: Is this new behaviour for adding torrents a stop gap measure for the multiple instances problem people had. This isn't going to be a permanent change is it?

As for the availability graph, i just need someone to tell me what the three shades of blue mean. I assume the lightest one can be considered as going all the way across and therefore telling me im connected to a seed. Therefore i'm assuming one of the two darker shades of blue is showing me what the peers im connected to have. But what about the third shade of blue?

Oh actually on second thoughts, do the two darker shades of blue have something to do with incomplete and complete pieces floating about among the peers im connected to?

[off topic] Let's take a commercial break ...

I've just checked the TVTAD program with uTorrent - V 1.3 - and it works great! It uses RSS feeds to detect new torrents and download them.

So for whoever wants to auto-download TV shows whenever they are out - try it!

A new and improved version should be out tomorrow!!!

favorites.jpg

• 1 year later...

Archived