Error Opening "C:\etc" and Downloads stop

draskopf

Looking for some help. Most Torrents download fine no problems. I am only having trouble with mp3 downloads and they stop 30 to 60 seconds and the logger shows error opening "C:\destination. I keep force starting it and it downloads for a little then has the same error over and over. Not sure what I am doing wrong but other torrents download fine only this certain type gives me errors.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Yeah I have Roxio Media Creator too on my computer and I had trouble lately with my utorrent some files doesn't want to download it's saying that it can't download because something is accessing the files or something like that is that because of roxio if yes can someone explain me what to do clearly if possible I'm not good in english thank you.

@jenn06: Start / Run / MSConfig /Startup tab - Uncheck the Roxwatch box. Reboot.

If you don't need any of the Media Manager features, it is safe (read recommended) to remove it. Control Panel / Add/Remove Apps / EMC8 and select CHANGE and then MODIFY. Unselect Media Manager.

If you have some other version, hunt around for similar options or Google.

Archived