can´t surf anymore with utorrent 1.1.3

mcgoo

when started utorrent 1.1.3. i can´t open any websites. it´s not a bandwith problem, because utorrent just connects peers to seed, but there´s no up/download at this time.

i´m thinking utorrent connects to fast. and it seems to be a problem between utorrent und winXP SP2 (patched for more connections)

further i´ve noticed that problem utorrent can´t connect trackers which are definitivly online

same here... it just keeps connecting to peers but no traffic what so ever...

edit: now(after repatching to 50half-open connections and rebooted) it started downloading really slow... seeding works 100% tho :)

might be that it is with tracker tho... would be nice if someone could test if they get fast speeds from scarywater-tracker(anime related...)

i have the same issue

im not sure exactlly what is happening

but im using 0kb/s upload, 0kb/s download, and yet i cant browse, even when browsing on another machine (with torrent still runing machine a) i cant browse

and i thought it might be my netconnection, so i rebooted router, started utorrent, went to browse and nothing, on any machines, turn off utorrent and within 1-5min i can browse again

Same problem with stuck web browsing and any other net activity slowed down (WoW with latencies > 1000 ms), and my OS is XP SP1, where there isn't the 10 half-opened connections limit.

Closing utorrent the browsing and network usage goes back to normal.

And it isn't a bandwidth problem, since I've a 10Mbit/10Mbit optical fiber connection.

--

bye, Bosk

Archived