No more network ??

Farmand

Hello all !

I am having some trouble with utorrent will not dl/ul anymore. It just happend suddenly, butt it is connecting to the tracker. I have dl/ul almost 100gb with utorrent so why does it not work anymore ? I have disabled all firewalls SP2 and my Router Linksys wrt54g. The port is forwarded. I can see that i do not get a "network ok" anymore butt it is updating the trackers ok and it can see alot of swarm 0/56 etc. ?? I hope i have made my self a little bit (understanderbel)!! or else plz ask.

Regards

Farmand

Thx for your help :)

But the problem didnt go away :( The nvram thing i get no respons when erasing, only that i have no such thing on my pc it says!

The very fine update/firmware was easy to install. But now i only have twice as much buttons to push inside my router ;) if i wasnt combfused, i

am now. Is it possible that my ISP has anything to do with the connection problem ? Or can you be so very helpfull with another link/idea i would

be very happy :)

regards

Farmand

Did you reboot your router after upgrading?

There's a button on the Administration page in the web interface for that.

You have to put that command in the router's web interface...

go to 192.168.1.1, login, click on Administration, and click on Run Command.

then type erase nvram;reboot

press enter.

Re-configure the router as required. :P don't forget to forward your ports.

http://portforward.com/english/routers/port_forwarding/Linksys/WRT54G/default.htm

you should also change the router's password on the Administration page and setup a static IP for your PC.

Setup -> Static DHCP

Click on Device List. It'll open a new window.

Click on the IP address that matches your computer's/computer name's, then close that new window and click on Add, then Save Settings.

Archived