uTorrent will not Download

PeterJ

the ratio seeds/leeches is 1:10, it is quite heavy loaded torrent. It is not downloading because, you are connected, but you on a queue. Wait for some time and it will start. This is normal, you cant speed it up.

Thanks, The status says Downloading but no speed!

Still, you should be able to download if you're connected to some peers. If you go to the peertab, can you see a "D" flag on any of the peers? And don't count those listed as "ID" or "D" with a space in front of it.

Also, please try the torrent in my signature. If that runs at 0 kB/s you need to tweak some settings either in the router/firewall, or in µTorrent.

Still, you should be able to download if you're connected to some peers. If you go to the peertab, can you see a "D" flag on any of the peers? And don't count those listed as "ID" or "D" with a space in front of it.

Also, please try the torrent in my signature. If that runs at 0 kB/s you need to tweak some settings either in the router/firewall, or in µTorrent.

There must be something wrong!

I tried a torrent with 11,000 seeds and 0 k/b

50% of them Peers have the d Symbol

Do you have a firewall by any chance?

Im using the Worm Protection in Norton Anti Virus 2005

Network OK in status bar?

Yeah It id ok,

Well i have been Using Azerues, Bitcomet and ABC and still same Problem.

So it comes down to the Firewall and Router

PS - Does it matter about the Firewall on the other computer which is connected to the router?

Archived