My captions are in Japanese

Ferb

How do I get my subtitles to be in english? I downloaded Bobobo Bobobobo an anime series from Japan. I just downloaded this UTorrent the program on Dec. 4th so I thought it would be translated for me. If it is not possible to do this type of translating than how can I preview such a large file next time to make sure its in my language?

What...the...hell... :| You're confusing 2 things: µTorrent is just a tool to download a torrent. That's it. It's just like a car, it gets you from Point A to Point B. You can't ask your car to wash your dishes for you, right? Same with µTorrent. If you open the folder where your downloaded file is contained, usually there's a small file called "sample" or "preview" that you can play before the whole download is finished.

Just for later refernce:

If you see the file marked as RAW - It's simply the captured show from television, in our case - from a japanese channel.

Subbed - Some group added subtitling to it, usualy in english, but groups ALWAYS point out in which language they work in.

Dubbed - The audio itself is in english (usualy) or in another language where it is not the original language of the show (english dub for japanese audio, german dubs, etc).

There are also dual audio encodes which contain more then one audio streams, usualy a choice between japanese and english audio.

Archived