Problem with Seed/Peer colums

simogere

I have this little problem: when I open my WebUI, it doesn't shows the number of seed/peer of the stopped torrents. However, if I open Utorrent I can see all the seed/peer of every stopped torrents. Is it only a my problem or this function in not implemented yet in WebUI?

Thanks, Simone.

One sec, it's been a while since i read the readme.txt

* If that doesn't work then use the following URL http://YourIP:UTport/gui/?action=setsetting&s=webui.cookie&v={} and then reload the WebUI using the normal URL.

What that does, is tell the client to reget the cookie from the webui.zip file. It should allow you to see the columns you are missing.

Now is flagged, but no news.

I saw that when you add a new torrent in utorrent and you flag the option "don't start this torrent", after a few times it shows the number of seeds and peers, instead the webui doesn't show them! If you want the see them, you have to start and then stop the torrent

It's not a WebUI problem. Like I mentioned before you need to enable Ctrl-P -> Advanced -> bt.scrape_stopped. If the tracker doesn't support scrape then it won't work anyway, and the numbers you see when starting/stopping the torrent are announce numbers.

So I gather resetting the cookie worked for showing the columns again :D

Archived