Speed Graph (More Resolutions)

roningurl

I have a very simple feature suggestion.

Add time resolutions (scales) greater than 5 minutes. There have been many times I've had a torrent that took a few days and I'd like to see how well it performed over the course of an hour, or 6 hours, or a full day. Or in the case of me being a seeder (which I do for some open source torrents) I would like to see what I am doing performance wise in the long run. And if you're feeling really generous, a custom option where we can enter it in a format like: # timescale, where number is a text field, timescale is a dropdown for minutes, hours, days, months, years.

This feature requires no new programming unless you do the custom part of it.

The initial part requires a new entry to the drop down, I think it's ComboBox in C++ too.

OOOH! Timescale larger than 10 hours... count me in :)

Here's a problem with it, I would like to keep a specified y-limits in that case. There are some times I have to lower the sample window because there is a "blip" in the other bandwidth usages. Or a box that says "do not change default y limits"

Otherwise I think implementing exactly as you say with a few more drop downs is nice....

(NB: You know you don't need the keyboard for changing scale, the tab-order is perfect and you can use UP/LEFT & DOWN/RIGHT arrow keys to scroll through the list options :D)

Indeed. I have routinely held my SP2 box up from January 2nd to June 19th (6 months), but, as I said before, uT doesn't store this data internally, so it is only valid for the current session. Remember I said > 10 hours of recordable statistics is a good idea!! But one reason I specifically ask for being able to control the y-axis is due to bandwidth limitations (on time, off time, seed only), so I'd imagine this request won't be fulfilled until at least 1.9, since according to the 1.8 development thread it is feature-locked.

Archived