Jump to content

GUI update problem while using Stardock's Objectdock


Recommended Posts

Not sure if this should be reported to stardock, or to uTorrent, but it seems to freeze up while running the objectdock I've noticed. However, if I change the download to a force start, the down speed will update. If I look at my bandwidth meter under NetLimiter, the client IS indeed downloading, just the update window stops. I even changed it to 500ms update, and still not doing it. Not a huge problem, but would be nice if it was fixed. :)

Also if you add a torrent while running object dock, it does not show up in the torrent list. Same problem, different way to display it.

Program can be found here:


Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...