Blonde Needing Help!!

twinkle0101

Hi guys

i'm new to this so forgive me if i sound a bit stupid. i've just downloaded utorrent, went to search for some things, got them and began to download but they are just sitting on the screen and doing nothing, they say downloading but this has been like this for an hour and nothing is happening, can anyone help please??

sarah

Welcome to the world of torrenting. You may want to read up a bit about what it is you are actually doing (Guides page linked below for starters) :)

The first link is the user manual for µTorrent. It can explain things about the main utorrent UI you are actually seeing and controlling. The second link introduces you to the process of torrenting and the bittorrent protocol. I think the third link will be most helpful to you as it tells you what you need to do to get the uTorrent you just downloaded to work most efficiently with your internet connection.

Please feel free to report back any problems or other questions (making sure it isn't answered in the FAQ first helps). Also Ultima has an amazingly in-depth How-To for Troubleshooting at your disposal.

Archived