I have a Issue

balushyno1

i have a issue on u torrent 1.7.5 newest version. im downloading a torrent it's size is 23 gbi have 512 kb connection the torrent will be seed forever but when i reached at 89% after restarting utorrents checks the torrent 0.0to 100% and it's saying i've downloaded 0mb means all amount goes waste and i have to restart downloading from beginning. i have installed other clients they r ok the didn't check anything after pc crashing. and it says while disk checking..utorrents/resume.dat broken or some thing like that.

why u torrent checks after crashing or something? it's not a bug? its ruin all my downloads.

Plz in the next version disable that thing.

Sorry for My bad english.

Make sure your right click -> advanced -> change download location is INDEED where you saved your file. It is unfortunate your resume.dat was messed up after a crash.Perhaps you saved the .BAD file in your settings directory and want to look through it with the BFE (linked below). It is for advanced-users but allows you some each manipulation of pathing if that changed or became corrupted somehow.

That is unfortunate... if uT reports 0% after a force re-check that file is FUBAR. Can you think of anything you did in the interim which would have made it unusable? Perhaps a media indexer? or you left uT to download for an extended period of time before you noticed the regression after the problem...

If when the file was removed you said "delete torrent + data", and it's no longer in the trash... It's best to check one more time... in the folder you left it in (incomplete downloads), in the folder it may have moved to (complete downloads), and in windows search to see if a file with that name is somewhere else on your harddrive. 20+GB is a pain to download, especially the second time.

If you must redownload perhaps you can recollect what precipitated uT closing down bad the first time? I would also look into your hardware.. RAM, or hard drives, or disk controller, as data loss is a preliminary portent of things to come.

Or perhaps I am misunderstanding you. Can you start over from the beginning of your problem (I may have missed something).... including steps you took and program and computer restarts?

You also may have incompatible software which is causing uT to crash. If you think you can convey your problem better in your native language (non-english) there is aportion of the forum for such talk, I'm sorry I only speak english fluently.

Archived