How do I get 66stage tv episodes to download?

LadyyTay

I joined uTorrent through 66Stage. On the TV page, it lists many television series with the option to download all episodes. However, whenever I click on anything, it redirects me to the join page. After I log-in, I still can't get them to download, it just continuously redirects me to the join/log-in page. The entire reason I paid for uTorrent was to be able to get the movies and tv shows from 66 stage that I wanted. Does anyone know how to make this work??

And I think the legitimate site for the one you went to is stage6, but I may be mistaken... After you get our money back, or in the meantime if you want to get yourself setup with uT... feel free to check out all the links in my signature. The most important I think is Guides. Link #1 is to the User Manual maintained by Ultima. Link #2 is for a primer on this bittorrent protocol and torrenting in general. Link #3 is the Setup Guide for making sure you can connect and upload to the most peers possible in the swarms you choose to connect to.

Archived