Why can't I seed on private trackers?

JollyPirateDonuts

On a public tracker, I can seed just fine, and my port is forwarded. But on uTorrent, I cannot upload or seed at all. Also, the second I finish downloading the torrent, uTorrent immediately disconnects all peers. So I tried Azureus, and I CAN seed while downloading, BUT all peers are also disconnected on Azureus the second I finish downloading.

Any help or suggestions would be hugely appreciated, as I need to figure this out ASAP. Thanks.

... Do you have auto-stop enabled? Check Ctrl-P -> Queueing options. Also, when you are seeding is there a * in the # column? That means Queueing limits are not met yet. If there isn't, you can right click and go to properties and change those from defaults to ... say another ratio (1.00 -> 2.00) and see what happens then. If it previously was met, but then went to *, it was your ratio that was already set. If you want to upload always when started on a private torrent set the ratio to -1, and disable time constraints.

I don't see anything called Auto-stop checked. There IS an * the # column, but I'm not entirely sure what to do about it. Do you mean in the "Seed While" section, where it says "Ratio is ___% or seeding time:"? I changed the blank to -1% but it didn't help anything, all peers are still disconnected.

Thanks for responding BTW. :3

Archived