µTorrent 1.3 - Doesnt display debug info

hendrix

Anyone knows what all those things in logger tab mean?

Pre 1.3 "Debug info..." used to display a nice window with, among other things, total # of connections. This is quite useful in diagnosing problems that you may have with you router. Is there any way to get that information now?

If not, is there any chance that we'll see it again in uTorrent?

Also, it would be nice to have a "header" line printed in logger before all those lines from "Debug info..." are printed since I have no idea what they mean. Granted, if I don't know what those are I probably have no business looking there in the first place. But I still think adding some simple header line would be nice and quite useful to some people.

And finally, big thanks to developers for this great torrent client :)

It didn't show you the total number of connections, it showed network buffers and the total number of connections made in the session, not the CONCURRENT number of connections (which is actually useful info). And the debug info isn't for you, it's for ludde (for troubleshooting).

It's shown on the logger tab when you click on Debug Info. ;)

EXCELLENT! I did not know since I have the SHOW DETAILED INFO option off. I just have a small window that can list about 12 torrent lines and that's it. No more graph, etc. Nice and clean.

Thanks for letting us know. :)

It didn't show you the total number of connections, it showed network buffers and the total number of connections made in the session,

Oh, I didn't know that. Though those numbers did seem pretty high so I thought that "Global maximum number of connections" setting is not working. :D

Thanks for the info :)

not the CONCURRENT number of connections (which is actually useful info).

Any chance we'll get this info in one of future versions?

Archived