RSS is Blank?

willthrill

I recently upgraded to 1.7.6... All seemed well! But in the past day or so, my RSS feeds are not showing up... All of my feeds come up blank now but the scroll bar reflects varying degrees of information in the window. Weird! Anybody got any solutions? I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling and even reverting back to 1.7.5.

Thanks in advance for any help!

What I mean by varying degrees is the scroll bar still seems to reflect that there is information to be seen... If you have more than your current screen allotment of info to see, the scroll bar will be active and allow you to scroll further down... I'm seeing this behavior as if there is some info on the screen to scroll to. However my "Releases" screen is totally blank as if I have no feeds to read.

Also, where is the installation directory for uTorrent at? The only file I can find on my system related to uTorrent is the "utorrent.exe"

Ahh, well the two places uT stores information are %APPDATA%\uTorrent and the current directory of the exe (wherever that is). http://utorrent.com/faq.php#What_is_AppData.3F is a hepful tip from the FAQ.

Hmm, yea, definitely sounds like your RSS.dat is missing/corrupted somewhere. You could try using the Bencoded File Editor (by Ultima) to check out your dat files layout and integrity. All keys under ROOT should be the same... I wonder if you wouldn't mind emailing/uploading it somewhere to be looked at?

Archived