utorrent 1.7.6 freezed

seed.helper

I'm... missing something? That WTM display only shows 20% CPU usage... what part of the uT display froze?

I see you paused all 3 active torrents err.. but you can't be transferring @ 3 Mbit down if you're not connected to peers ???? More information please. How long after uT started did this happen? Does it just become unresponsive and come out of it or can you not move anything and must reboot?

So... you can continue downloading while this freeze occurs?? (Check Windows Task Manager Networking tab) Or do you have to restart uT to start downloading / uploading again? By my calculations you'd need uT up for at least 4 minutes to get 240 MiB down @ 3 Mbps... it sounds like something is interfering with uT, could you get Process Explorer from sysinternals.com, download the .zip, unzip, run procexp.exe, Ctrl-L, Ctrl-D, click utorrent.exe, Ctrl-A, copy-paste below?

thanks for the input jewelisheaven

well apened this time and dont happened... is very rare in my computer that utorrent cracshes

i didnt have to kill the process... like i said 20 or 25 seconds later utorrent continues normaly and dont freezed anymore

but was the first time that utorrent freezed im my computer, ans i use it for a long time since version 1.6

thanks

Archived