Lot of peers and slow speed?

cTn

I basic download from private trackers and there is no problem to get full sped on one torrent but i now downloading little older stuff ... i have public ip and nat is working so i am connectable...

so there 67 seeders and 163leechers and i am connected only to 25 seeds and 60 leechers and download speed is so slow... maixmimum connections i set to 2000 and max per torrent is 250 and 2 upload slots per torrent so is posible to connect moore seeders leachers to me to get higher speed? thx

You said you have 2mb down and 128kb up.

Set upload slots to about 4-5. Set upload speed to about 12kB/s. Set max peers to about 50-100.

My connection is 6.5mb down and 900kb up. I set: upload slots 10-16, upload speed 70, max peers 250-500. I always get a minimum of 70kB/s because of tit-for-tat from upload slots. I also get more download because of all the other seeds/peers connections but my cable can support so many connections. It's possible your connection can't support as many connections as mine.

ML

because i trying to connect moore peers to me because i have so slow torrent and i cant doo that :( i still downloading one stupid 700 mb file and have 200 mb because cant connect to all seedns or peers ... this is m wrong dream ever ...

I didn't come up with those settings, as you can see from the wiki I linked to. The azureus community is pretty large and while I might not like their client for assorted reasons, I do think it's one of the best ones out there for many reasons as well. Using their suggested settings for my 384kbit upstream works well for me. I do still try other settings to see how they work, but I always end up going back. The one thing I do have changed is the amount of upload slots: I use 5 instead of the recommended 4 for my connection.

Archived