Good Speeds but Yellow Triangle?

jbond5491

I'm running a Dell Inspiron 1420 laptop with Windows Vista Home Basic(with Windows firewall enabled) with a Linksys WRT54G router (with its firewall enabled & latest firmware update). I just got uTorrent (I don't like the new Azureus-Vuse thing) and it downloads torrents fairly fast, but I still get that little yellow triangle at the bottom that says I have no incoming connections. In addition, whenever I do the port check on the port I'm using (or any port for that matter), the test fails.

I've gone through the speed optimization guide on the website, forwarded the port I'm using on my router, and added uTorrent and the port I use for it as an exception in Windows firewall (both TCP and UDP), but I still get the triangle and the failed port test. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

• 4 months later...

guys plss help me!i still cant manage to forward my ports corectly coz i still keep getting the red dot!i cant seed my torrents. ive tried following on how to forward my ports at portforward.com but it doesnt seem to work...can u guys help me out here...step by step if possible...i'ld appreciate it a lot..i gota linksys router WRT54G v.7, XP os....help help help pls.! thanx!!!

Archived