WOOT!!!!! over 1000+ connections and not locking up SWEET!!! :)

AllGamer

this is new a setup, after reaching my previous goal last week.

Yay! over 100+ connections and still kicking :)http://forum.utorrent.com/viewtopic.php?id=35075

So i decided to venture out and "BRICK" my Linksys WRT54GS, if the worse case scenario were to happen (i was going to buy the new Linksys N series), so i swapped out my routers around with the Linksys BEFSR41 V3 Firmware Version: 1.06.01

Then loaded Firmware Version DD-WRT v24 RC-6 (01/02/08) std - build 8743

and amzaingly now i can get over 1000+ connections without any problem

the reason why before BEFSR41 was main router and WRT54GS a 2ndary relay, it was due the constant lock up and freezes using the original Linksys firmwares, and since most people here were using the Wireless to connect more than Land line, i couldn't afford to kill the service.

But as my typical greedy me, 100+ connections on the BEFSR41 wasn't enough to satisfy my appetite for more DL at the same time, so i went up 10x forth :P and now i can say i'm quite satisfy since i can go to a max of 4096 connections using the WRT54GS :D

That should pretty much max out my bandwidth and use it as its full potential

Now i have set uT to use 3000 connections, and 100 for each torrent, so i get to download / upload 30 torrents at once, without enough leads from the trackers to get more peeds / seeds

meanwhile happily playing games and browsing the web without lag with still 1096 connections free :D yeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

this is how internet is meant to be ^_^ happy happy joy joy, joy joy happy happy LOL :P

Archived